Printing Press and Invitations
Find us on Pinterest for great ideas!
Bridal Checklist provided by A Fairytale Wedding
A Fairytale Wedding’s Bridal Checklist
If you have any questions that our certified wedding planners can help you with, call us at (562) 353.6147
12 Months Before the wedding
- Bookmark this site www.afairytalewedding.com for easy future reference.
- Select a wedding consultant to help you avoid wasting time or money.
- Confirm ceremony date, time, and site with officiant.
- Set a preliminary budget with the help of your wedding coordinator
- Select your court and attendants.
- Reserve the reception site.
- Do a walk through of the ceremony site and reception site
- Begin selecting your vendors, caterers, photographers, videographers, florists, musicians, and other service providers.
- Begin compiling guest list.
- Select wedding dress, headpiece, and bridesmaid’s dresses.
- Start selecting your colors and themes for your wedding
- Start thinking about your honeymoon.
9 Months Before
- Send out SAVE THE DATES
- Attend premarital classes and or required seminars.
- Choose and order your dress accessories.
- Select and register for your Gift Registry, for china, gifts, or Honeymoon fund.
- Shop for a new home.
6 Months Before
- Place your deposits and sign contracts for wedding vendors and services still pending.
- Choose bridesmaid’s dresses and accessories.
- Choose flower girl’s dress.
- Make sure your visas and passports are up to date, if you’re traveling as well as any shots or medical
- Gather the information needed for your honeymoon..
- Complete honeymoon plans with groom.
- Discuss rehersal dinner with groom and book the location and logistics for it.
4 Months Before
- Verify that the wedding gown, bridesmaid’s dresses, and flower girl dress have been ordered.
- Make sure addresses for guest list are up to date.
- Order invitations, announcements, and any other personal stationary.
- Choose and order formal wear for groom and attendants.
- Make sure all out-of-town male attendants have submitted their measurements to your formal wear provider.
- Verify that both mothers have selected and ordered either dresses.
- Investigate requirements for medical test and other records for your marriage license.
- Design a map to direct guests to the ceremony and reception sites.
- Complete registering for your gift registry and gather paperwork to send with your stationary.
- Shop for trousseau.
2 Months before
- Schedule final fitting.
- Finalize bridal registry.
- Confirm ceremony details with your officiant.
- Finish addressing invitations and announcements, mail them out.
- Finalize wardrobe for showers, pre-wedding parties, and honeymoon.
- Shop for gifts for bridal party.
- Shop for accessories, such as shoes, stockings, garter, purse, cake knife, candles, and guest registration book.
- Choose wedding rings, and arrange for engraving.
- Plan your bridesmaid’s party.
- Schedule and appointment with your hairdresser and make-up consultant to have a trial.
- Finalize and verify all details with vendors and service providers.
- Order wedding cake.
6 Weeks before
- Mail invitations .
- Confirm all male and female attendants have been fitted for formalwear.
- Set rehearsal and inform all who needed to be there.
- Make final menu decisions.
- Discuss wedding photo shots with photographer and videographer.
- Send announcement to newspaper.
- Write thank you notes for gifts.
- Set a date and time for your ceremony rehearsal
- Your wedding planner will call your court and make sure they show up to the rehearsal 2 to 3 days prior to the wedding day.
2 Weeks Before
- Pick up wedding gown, and confirm that it fits properly.
- Take care of blood and medical tests needed for your honeymoon
- Make sure you have your marriage license.
- Finalize musical selections for the ceremony and reception.
- Finalize seating chart for reception.
- Finish addressing announcements to mail on wedding day.
1 Week Before
- Have your wedding rings.
- Give final guest count for the reception to your caterer.
- Practice applying make-up for the wedding day, if you’re doing it on your own.
- Confirm details with all service providers.
- Verify all bridesmaids and groomsman have picked up their formalwear.
- Your wedding planner will confirm that all attendants know when to arrive at the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner,and wedding ceremony.
- Confirm honeymoon plans.
- Make a list of names and pronunciation for the Best Man to mention in his introduction, if appropriate and make sure your wedding planner has it.
- Cancel newspaper, and mail for while you’re away.
- Pay up coming bills that will be due while you are away.
- Pack for honeymoon and purchase traveler’s checks.
- Arrange to move belongings to new home.
- Delivery everything to your wedding planner needing to take with her for the day of.
1-2 Days Before
- Review any special seating arrangements with ushers.
- Groom and court need to pick up formalwear.
- Make sure to have marriage license.
- Check with your wedding planner and make sure all final details with caterer, florist, musicians, have been taken care of.
- Have your facials done, your manicure and pedicure.
- Have everything needed for your honeymoon packed and ready to go.
Relax, relax, relax, so you glow for your wedding.
The Night Before
Sleep, sleep, sleep-you have the biggest day of your life ahead of you. You want to look and feel your best. Make sure to make time with family, especially parents to share memories of times gone by and to say thank you take photos of your last hours at home as a single person. Take some time for yourself to be quiet. Close your eyes and visualize every step of the coming day. This will relax you and help prevent unforeseen incidents.
The morning of…
Have a small meal before leaving for the church don’t bring too many personal items to the church..less to worry about MOST IMPORTANT!!!! Stay Calm…if you run behind schedule-take a deep breath and remember that the ceremony will wait for you!!! Your family and friends and your wedding planner want to see you shine-not be frazzled because you are running late-so relax -looking, feeling and radiating your happiness is what counts.
Countdown to “I Do”
2 hours till “I Do”…
Groom, bestman and groomsmenget together begin dressing.
Ushers arrive at the wedding sight, pick up boutonnieres and programs, go over seating plans, wait at the entrance to the church for the guests to arrive.
Organ or some type of music begins,final check of marriage license, mother and attendants leave for the wedding site, ushers seating guests.
Groom and best man arrive, father (or brides escort) and bride leave for the ceremony site.
Bridal party and parents wait in the back of church while other relatives are seated.
Mother of the groom is escorted to her seat (unless a Jewish ceremony) with grooms father walking right behind the usher, then taking his seat beside his wife…mother of the groom in the pew first with the father sitting on the aisle, bride and father arrive at ceremony site, mother of the bride is escorted down the aisle.
* 1 minute…
if there is an aisle runner, two ushers walk in step to the front of the church and unroll the runner and walk in step to the back of the church, unrolling runner as they go… they then take their place in the procession. And now the moment you have waited for……the minister, priest or rabbi takes his/her place along with the groom and best man. (In Christian tradition, the groom and best man enter from chancel door and stand facing the congregation-at an angle-the groom standing nearest the minister, the best man one step behind the groom. In Jewish tradition, the groom and best man are part of the wedding procession. As the ceremony begins, the guests will rise to watch the bride make her entrance.
Smile… this is your moment!!!
After the Honeymoon. Report your name change to Social Security. Call 1-800-772-1213 or on line at www.ssa.gov
Have a Happy Life!
A Fairytale Wedding offers unforgettable and unique wedding favors. Our phone is (562) 314-7787 or (562) 804-4044. If you have any questions email email@example.com
We can custom make your wedding jewelry. One of a kind sets to match your style.
In addition, A Fairytale Wedding can help with the following items, including setting and attending appointments with vendors:
- Beauty service
- Bridle Salon dress selections
- Cake Table
- Ceremony Design
- Ceremony and Reception Site Selection
- Chair Covers with wide selections of bows in many colors
- China and Glassware
- Entertainment (Musicians or DJ)
- Equipment Rental
- Florist, Decor or Production Company
- Gift Table
- Greek Pedestals
- Guestbook Table
- Lighted Walls
- Linens for Tables and Chairs (choice of colors)
- Musicians for Ceremony
- Punch Table
- Transportation for the wedding day
We can also provide assitance with:
- Assist with Accommodations
- Review all of your contracts for completeness or omissions.
- Provide constant communication with all of the vendors you select.
- Assistance with Invitations, Favors and Accessories.
Assistance with Save the Date cards/letters.
- Assist with organizing the rehearsal dinner.
- Handle shipping and receiving when you need to send items for the wedding.
- Wedding Day Director Service – Orchestrating and directing your Rehearsal and Ceremony, working side by side with the officiant and other vendors.
- Balloon Decorations
- Balloon Sculptures and Arches
- Balloon Releases
- Canopies with walls and windows
- Center Pieces for Tables
- Chair and Table Rentals
- Church Decoration
- Cinderella Carriage Rental
- Dance Lessons for couples or groups
- Flower and Gift Deliveries
- Floral Arrangements (Silk Available)
- Linens Rentals
- Party rentals (with all the details)
- Silk Trees with Lights
- Video/DVD/Filming and Editing
Make A Payment
Your Credit Card Payment Option is Here
You may pay your invoice with Visa/Master Card or through Paypal account
Please follow these simple instructions:
1. Click on PayPal button at the bottom of the page
2. If you don’t have a Paypal account a long form will appear for Credit Card Payment option
3. If you have a Paypal account a short form will appear
(You can switch between forms by clicking on Sign Up/login now buttons)
4. In Payment Details (both forms) into Payment for line please enter
your account number(it appears on your monthly invoice)
5. Into the Amount line please enter the Total Due from your invoice
6. Enter your credit card information
7. For Paypal account enter your e-mail and password
Contact and Location
A Fairytale Wedding is located at:
Crafted At the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro, California.
Call us for a complimentary consultation at (562) 314-7787 or (562) 804-4044. Visit us on Facebook to review our monthly specials and share our creative ideas!
Please e-mail or give us a call to set up a free consultation.
Los Angeles and Orange Counties:
Customer Care Manager – Sarah – firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Mailing List
(You can Unsubscribe at the bottom of every page)